Join us on Sat., Apr. 20, 1:30-3:30 p.m. for a traditional, family-friendly, free community event! This year, the 44th Annual David & Margaret Community Easter Egg Hunt will feature some new activities for even more fun.
In addition to the traditional Easter Bunny appearance, egg decorating, games, and face painting, we will have food for sale and live music! Of course, there will be an Easter egg hunt for the kids and prizes for “golden eggs” in each age group. The Easter Egg Hunt is just one of the ways David & Margaret strives to strengthen and engage our community.
But wait, there's more: Our first-ever La Verne Business Scavenger Hunt, Monday, April 8, through Saturday, April 20. There will be a raffle during the Easter Egg Hunt for all those who participate in the Business Scavenger Hunt, with lots of prizes, including four tickets to Disneyland!
Here’s how to play:
- Get a scavenger hunt flyer, which includes participating businesses’ locations and hours. Flyers will be distributed to Bonita Unified School District students, and be available at The Store @ David & Margaret and Dave & Maggie’s Café, as well as on our website. One flyer per person, please!
- Visit the participating businesses (see below) between April 8-20; have them stamp your scavenger hunt flyer. Each stamp will be worth one raffle ticket at the Easter Egg Hunt.
- Participating businesses will have a special David & Margaret Easter egg. Find it, take a picture of it, and put it on your social media account(s) with #dmHunt and the business’s hashtag or website (it will be on the egg). Each social media post will be worth one additional raffle ticket.
- Bring your scavenger hunt flyer to the Community Easter Egg Hunt to receive your raffle tickets.
- Tickets will be drawn for a variety of prizes during the event. Stay and have fun: You must be present to win!
- Top prizes will be awarded after the winner’s social media posts have been verified.
Thank you to our sponsors, Blasser Law, Canyon City Printing, American Career College, Gallagher Insurance, Risk Management and Consulting and Jack Wear, The Golf Guru! And special thanks to the following businesses who are partnering with us for the Business Scavenger Hunt:
For more information, contact: Julie Griffith at (909) 596-5921, ext. 3180 or click here to email.