As we move into this season of gratitude there is so much to be thankful for, even in this challenging year. So much good has happened at David & Margaret and it is because of you, D&M ‘s donors and supporters!
- Because of you over one hundred of individuals and families have received mental health services that they need to thrive.
- Over 20 youth are in loving foster homes so far this year thanks to the caring foster/resources families supported by David & Margaret’s Foster Care Agency.
- There are over 50 young adults receiving services through COMPASS Programs that ensure they have stable housing and the resources they need to successfully launch into adulthood. This includes the newly opened (by appointment only due to COVID) COMPASS Point Drop-in Center which offers connections to community resources, counseling and a safe space when needed.
- 40 students are receiving the individualized education and support they need at Joan Macy School, this small group and one to one support provides the tools they need to be successful.
- Dozens of unaccompanied youth who have come to this country to start a new life have found a safe haven as they wait to be connected with their sponsors.
- The foodbank hosted at D&M provides food for over a 100 families each session. It is currently operating twice a month and is a contact free foodbank to ensure everyone's safety.
- The community has also had the opportunity to shop for deeply discounted items at Dave & Maggie’s Center aka The Store. The proceeds from these sales support the programs at David & Margaret.
Because of you all of this and more is possible and all of us at David & Margaret are grateful for you!