La Verne, CA 91750
Phone: (909) 596-5921
Fax: (909) 596-7583
General Maintenance Worker 40 hrs/wk
All around general maintenance for an adolescent female treatment facility. HVAC experience and knowledge of appliance repair is a plus. Must be able to pass criminal background investigation. All applicants must have a valid CA Driver’s License and good driving record. This position offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more!
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Pay rate: $ 10.10 - $16.00/hr. DOE
A Master’s Degree in Social Work or a related behavioral science from an accredited college or university. LCSW, MFT, PsyD, or Clinical Psychologist licensure required. Must be able to supervise MFT Interns and Associate Clinical Social Workers. Five years experience in casework in a residential and/or foster care setting and or with three of those being in a supervisory position.
Salary Range: $68,000 - $91,800/yr.
A successful candidate will have good verbal and written skills. Must be able to be an effective public speaker. Able to pass test for bilingual capability. Ability to perform home studies and case management duties. Must be able to positively interact and engage with youth and foster and biological families. Strong knowledge and experience in trauma-based care is needed. Must be able to have the ability to handle crisis situations. Will participate with the on-call 24/7 rotation system within the department.
Pay Rate: $18.50 per hour
CASE MANAGER - BILINGUAL
Description of Duties:
The case manager is responsible for the protection, care, and supervision of the youth and families on hi...s/her caseload and under the program as a whole. Performs mental health services, crisis intervention, and case management as directed by a licensed/licensed eligible clinician. Leads, or co-leads educational/training activities. Functions as a member of the interdisciplinary team or program. Works with the youth and family often times in the home and/or school environment.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
1. Function as primary service provider including the below duties:
• Develop and update service plans for assigned caseload;
• Exhibit awareness of changes in service needs and inform coordinator as appropriate;
• Documentation and maintenance of records as required and as credentialed, including attendance records, daily visit logs, daily and/or weekly interdisciplinary notes and maintenance of assigned records, daily visit logs, daily and/or weekly interdisciplinary notes and maintenance of assigned clients’ program schedules.
2. Participation in therapeutic treatment/meetings/child/family team meetings.
3. Plan, coordinate, and implement services with the youth/family, team members (internal/external).
4. Attend all required staff, treatment planning, and in-service meetings.
5. Fill in for absent co-workers by functioning as interim primary service provider, group leader, chart manager.
6. Assist with transportation as necessary or assigned.
7. On-call 24/7 for youth/families enrolled in services as required.
8. Is expected to be able to work a flexible schedule with at least 2 nights a week till (7:30 PM and possibly more if needed). May need to work weekends in the future.
9. Is expected to provide clinical services in the community (e.g. in the home, school, etc.).
10. Maintain productivity level of 90 hours a month on average for the year of clinical services.
11. Satisfactorily performs other duties as assigned.
Education, training and certification: Bilingual/Spanish
A bachelor’s degree in social work or a related field from an accredited institution of higher learning is preferred. Consideration will be given to an AA degree and prior residential experience. Must be bilingual in English/Spanish. Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Must have at least 4 years experience working with at-risk youth and families It is preferred that at least one of the above years is in either a youth residential setting or in an intensive services program such as Wraparound/SOC/Family Preservation. Also highly desirable is knowledge and experience in substance use/intervention/treatment strategies.
Pay Range: $13.59 - $20.25/hr (DOE, depending on education and experience)